F1 at Circuit of the Americas

Trigger

F1 at Circuit of the Americas

Post by Trigger » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Just watching a bit of first practice and it looks an epic circuit ! That uphill first corner looks like it will be an interesting dash from the lights ! Also alot of quick weight transfer leading to a fair amount of spinning. Should be a fun race for once !

Hope you guys who are there enjoy it.

Trigger
Atom 4, Mclaren 720s, Audi Rs4, VW ID3.....

payne

Re: F1 at Circuit of the Americas

Post by payne » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:13 pm

The track is amazing, we walked the entire circuit yesterday.  Going to be lots of balled up track toys when they start doing HPDEs - so many abrupt camber changes, blind lines, etc.  I would love to run it in the Atom. 

JP

AtomMadStew

Post by AtomMadStew » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 pm

That twisty section looks awesome - high speed direction change - better train those neck muscles before you do mr Payne

Stew

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Just got back to blighty after a fantastic weekend in Austin with CalScot, FeistyColumbian and EricHowe. 

As others have said an amazing circuit and a really really exciting race. 

I will post pictures of feisty and I in the Caterham pit garage wearing our Ariel t-shirts later....

Ben

toms

Post by toms » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:59 pm

[quote="benyeats"]

I will post pictures of feisty and I in the Caterham pit garage wearing our Ariel t-shirts later....

[/quote]

;D  :tu:  :roflp:

meladdo

Post by meladdo » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:32 pm

[quote="benyeats"]
Just got back to blighty after a fantastic weekend in Austin with CalScot, FeistyColumbian and EricHowe. 

As others have said an amazing circuit and a really really exciting race. 

Ben
[/quote]

Were you offered any money for the shirts off your backs? I mean have you seen the new CC regalia - They have a studded shirt :roflp:  almost laughed my leg off.... ;D