Korean Grand Prix

WorkingOnIt

Korean Grand Prix

Post by WorkingOnIt » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:20 pm

New "final inspection" date of October 11 ("after much of the sport's freight has left Suzuka"), as the top surface will not be complete for the inspection that was scheduled for tomorrow.

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/ ... korean-gp/

Korea insists F1 track will be ready for race

fiestycolumbian

Re: Korean Grand Prix

Post by fiestycolumbian » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Well I sure hope there are still 4 GPs left to fight out the championship. The McLaren's need as many races as possible.

On a side note, how many times have a Red Bull hit a McLaren this year?, three, four, got to be some kind of record. Red Bull are only in front because they keep taking out the McLaren's!! I am very annoyed by them.

fiesty

RyanD

Post by RyanD » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:35 pm

[quote="fiestycolumbian"]

On a side note, how many times have a Red Bull hit a McLaren this year?, three, four, got to be some kind of record. Red Bull are only in front because they keep taking out the McLaren's!! I am very annoyed by them.

[/quote]

Maybe McLaren should build stronger cars.  ;D

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:12 pm

[quote="RyanD"]
[quote="fiestycolumbian"]

[/quote]

Maybe McLaren should build stronger cars.  ;D
[/quote]

I don't think the blame for Sunday can really be placed with Mark Webber or Hamilton, can just be filed under 'one of those things' IMO

Trigger

Post by Trigger » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:20 pm

I am totally with you Feisty. It's bloody irritating. Brundle was straight away all over the Singapore crash saying just a racing incident. Well that's debatable to me as I dont see where else Hamilton could have gone and Webber could clearly see him, and knew exactly what would happen. But it has happened a few too many times !!

As to Korea - bit of a mess - just hope they can sort it out - cant do with just 3 GPs left !
Atom 4, Mclaren 720s, Audi Rs4, VW ID3.....