Haters of Massa/Alonso/Ferrari - prepare to smile...

dp35

Haters of Massa/Alonso/Ferrari - prepare to smile...

Post by dp35 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Its already begun!

Alonso involved in crash-gate Massa insists.
Felipe Massa again risked tainting his forthcoming partnership with Fernando Alonso, reiterating that the Spaniard must have known about Nelson Piquet's deliberate crash in Singapore last year.

"Without a doubt he knew it," Massa a group of journalists in Sao Paulo on Wednesday. “There is no way he couldn't know it. I'm certain.”

Speaking to Spanish news agency EFE, Massa added: "Without a doubt, Fernando knew it. Logically he had to. There is no way he couldn't have."

Italian reports claim that Massa and Alonso have not been in contact since the Spaniard was confirmed as a 2010 Ferrari driver. Later, a statement appeared on Ferrari's official website, playing down Massa's comments that caused "some uproar on the internet".

The Italian team said Massa wanted to clarify his comments.  "What I've said is the outcome of a hunch I've had and is not based on any concrete evidence," said Massa, who insisted he respects that the FIA cleared Alonso of any implication in the affair.

"Obviously I'm very disappointed about what transpired last year in Singapore: I have already said several times what I thought about it and now it's time to close that chapter and to look to the future. What is certain is that this episode will not mar in any way the relationship I'll have with Fernando when we will be team-mates.”

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/091015092019.shtml

fiestycolumbian

Re: Haters of Massa/Alonso/Ferrari - prepare to smile...

Post by fiestycolumbian » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:17 pm

This brought a huge grin to my face.  ;D

Everywhere Alonso goes, there is drama: crashgate, Mclaren07, etc.

Massa is Brazilian, so there will always be drama.  He doesnt know when to shut up. He still thinks because of crashgate he should be World Champion, what a ^&*%(.

Next year is going to be fun to watch these two cry, moan, bitch, etc.

fiesty

(Can McLaren hurry up and sign Kimi, please!, need to beat Ferrari at all costs, Heikki is just not going to cut it)

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

He should really shut up about it.  Who's to say his pit stop would have worked later in the race.

Teflonso as Martin Brundle called him does not seem to bring harmony to teams !

Ben

Trigger

Post by Trigger » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 am

Alonso definitely brings the worst out of people !!
Atom 4, Mclaren 720s, Audi Rs4, VW ID3.....

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Those 2 will not get on next year.

Massa was a little bit sutterish when asked about Alonso by Jake H!