LED Lights Link

Any model, wanted or for sale...
Mobile Centre

Re: LED Lights Link

Post by Mobile Centre » Fri May 22, 2009 12:03 am

These lights are undergoing revsion and will be released again approx July 2009. We will post details as production takes place.

stocky

Post by stocky » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:37 am

If anyone wants to sell his stock front or rear lights, please let me know! thanks  :tu:

Terry Kennedy

Post by Terry Kennedy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:35 am

[quote="stocky"]
If anyone wants to sell his stock front or rear lights, please let me know! thanks  :tu:
[/quote]

You don't say where you're located, but I'll guess it isn't in the US as you list an Atom 140 in your sig.

If you're in the UK, you can purchase the Wipac lights from one of these distributors. If you're anywhere else in the EU, or the US, you can purchase directly.

stocky

Post by stocky » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:50 am

[quote="Terry Kennedy"]
[quote="stocky"]
[/quote]

You don't say where you're located, but I'll guess it isn't in the US as you list an Atom 140 in your sig.

If you're in the UK, you can purchase the Wipac lights from one of these distributors. If you're anywhere else in the EU, or the US, you can purchase directly.

[/quote]

Im in germany

Thanks for that info!

DarthChicken

Post by DarthChicken » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Interesting.  What is the pricing on these, and do you have any pictures of them installed on an atom?

sp1d3r

Post by sp1d3r » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Nobody have the price and the link of this fog and reverse led light ?

Sp1

Terry Kennedy

Post by Terry Kennedy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 pm

[quote="sp1d3r"]
Nobody have the price and the link of this fog and reverse led light ?[/quote]

At this page.

Mobile Centre

Post by Mobile Centre » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm

[quote="DarthChicken"]
Interesting.  What is the pricing on these, and do you have any pictures of them installed on an atom?
[/quote]

They were offered to the factory some time ago but the styling was not to Ariel's taste.

Links added to products for pricing

Thanks Terry for adding the info
Last edited by Mobile Centre on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NathanE

Post by NathanE » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Er, any news on the original lights that some of us (or maybe only me) paid over £200 for over a year ago and still have had no news about?  ???

I am still waiting for a parcel in the post despite numerous e-mails  :doh:

Mobile Centre

Post by Mobile Centre » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:09 pm

[quote="Mr.Toad"]
Er, any news on the original lights that some of us (or maybe only me) paid over £200 for over a year ago and still have had no news about?  ???

I am still waiting for a parcel in the post despite numerous e-mails   :doh:
[/quote]

There will be coloured versions available in a few weeks, which we are sending you in lieu of the clear units as agreed. You will be pleased to know the price of the lights has risen but beacuse you have already paid it will represent a considerable saving.

NathanE

Post by NathanE » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 pm

[quote="Mobile Centre"]
[quote="Mr.Toad"]

I am still waiting for a parcel in the post despite numerous e-mails   :doh:
[/quote]

There will be coloured versions available in a few weeks, which we are sending you in lieu of the clear units as agreed. You will be pleased to know the price of the lights has risen but beacuse you have already paid it will represent a considerable saving.
[/quote]

ta  :tu:  I'll look forward to them coming!

Mobile Centre

Post by Mobile Centre » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:18 pm

No problem and thanks for your patience, the reason the llights above are called option 1 is because the lights you will get are option 2

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 pm

[quote="Mobile Centre"]
No problem and thanks for your patience, the reason the llights above are called option 1 is because the lights you will get are option 2
[/quote]

Please remember I'm top of the list!  Cars at the factory failing a MOT at the moment, because of non availabiliy of lights.  Best to sort out existing customers before you worry about finding new ones  :td:

Terry Kennedy

Post by Terry Kennedy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 pm

[quote="John Lloyd"]
Please remember I'm top of the list!  Cars at the factory failing a MOT at the moment, because of non availabiliy of lights.  Best to sort out existing customers before you worry about finding new ones  :td:
[/quote]

Are you having a problem with one of the LED lights, or with the stock lights? The stock ones are interchangeable Wipac / Perei. Could you have one of the stock lights fitted until the new LED models ship?