Ariel Nomad 'NO05MAD' private number plate

Any model, wanted or for sale...
Keaver

Ariel Nomad 'NO05MAD' private number plate

Post by Keaver » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:22 pm

'Nomad' style plate suitable for the amazing Ariel Nomad. Was looking to buy and keep for my own Nomad but cannot afford it now.

Currently held on retention. If you buy it now, I am happy for the transfer to be done face to face. Price includes £80 transfer fee.

Have had ebay based offers of £4,500, would accept that directly.

PM for details, transfer to be done face to face for security.
IMG_3405.jpeg
IMG_3405.jpeg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 426 times

Anon

Re: Ariel Nomad 'NO05MAD' private number plate

Post by Anon » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:09 pm

I will sell my AT10M OO plate for the amazing Atom 4 - for a cool £4,000! :roflp:

Please IM for more details.

hamtt

Post by hamtt » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:13 pm

Keaver wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:22 pm 'Nomad' style plate suitable for the amazing Ariel Nomad. Was looking to buy and keep for my own Nomad but cannot afford it now.

Currently held on retention. If you buy it now, I am happy for the transfer to be done face to face. Price includes £80 transfer fee.

PM for details, transfer to be done face to face for security.IMG_3405.jpeg
If you've had ebay offers for that I'd snap their hand off.
My website: Skunkwurx - Create an account and PM me for forum member pricing
Ariel Atom Parts and UpgradesRace Technology Dash2

Hedge

Post by Hedge » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:13 pm

4.5k???! Jeeeeesus! I’d sell that immediately, at that price.

Cheers,
Hedge

44 TOY

Post by 44 TOY » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:43 pm

Keaver wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:22 pm 'Nomad' style plate suitable for the amazing Ariel Nomad. Was looking to buy and keep for my own Nomad but cannot afford it now.

PM for details, transfer to be done face to face for security.IMG_3405.jpeg
£4500............ really?

Keaver

Post by Keaver » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:42 am

IMG_0396.JPG
IMG_0396.JPG (2.48 MiB) Viewed 382 times
Appreciate all your comments, no problem. For a car that sometimes is a third option, it might be ok for them. Anyway, enjoy your Nomad's, just amazing vehicles.

Ebay buyer was happy at that price, so that's why I priced it at that level here, I appreciate everyone has a different perspective and I really am just trying to see if there are any offers around this level, that's all. Sale didn't work due to communication issues with the buyer, which was a shame.

Anyway if it doesn't sell, I'll happily keep and re-look at Nomad's once our home refurb is done.

hamtt

Post by hamtt » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:24 am

Did the buyer happened to have been registered in Nigeria and wanted your bank details to transfer the money in to?
My website: Skunkwurx - Create an account and PM me for forum member pricing
Ariel Atom Parts and UpgradesRace Technology Dash2

Keaver

Post by Keaver » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:27 am

Haha no not quite.

fesuvious

Post by fesuvious » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:43 pm

I have a Nomad, and quite a lot of private plates.

That last zero needs knocking off

Although at least it's better than the 6500 you tried at. I was worried for the sellers mental health at that point

Keaver

Post by Keaver » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:09 am

fesuvious wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:43 pm I have a Nomad, and quite a lot of private plates.

That last zero needs knocking off

Although at least it's better than the 6500 you tried at. I was worried for the sellers mental health at that point
So I have asked the board admin to close this thread down. I work as a Paramedic Manager and when you start flinging around mental health accusations, it truly reminds me that social media is still an ignorant place to post. Daily I deal with mental health patients, a huge amount down to accessing and living their lives through social media and the problems caused by such comments.

I have stated since the start I was aiming to use the plate, had a genuine offer on ebay that fell through and yes, did expect some banter but your comments are too much. Pricing is what it is, if it sells great, if it doesn't no issues but it doesn't warrant abuse.

Maybe in the future I will be lucky enough to own a Nomad and use it for that. I hope you, your family or friends never suffer from any such health issues.

atomiser

Post by atomiser » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:09 pm

On a positive note, if you take a picture of your phone number and reply with that to the ebayer, it shouldn't be blocked and you can make contact directly to discuss.

I'd recommend the transaction going through ebay/PayPal for your protection.

There has been some recent fraud instances with chaps bank payments and slight of hand with cash payments - lookup Paul Thorpe on youtube on what to do/look out for.

Good luck with the sale - it looks good price compared to other similar plates I've been looking at!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk