Target shooting fun

A place to be silly and pass time mindlessly
Heywood-Yablowme

Target shooting fun

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:03 pm

Try a round..or two ;D  Don't forget to reload!

http://www.maylandgunclub.co.uk/skeet.htm

hondahamster

Re: Target shooting fun

Post by hondahamster » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:30 pm

uhh, you have to much time on your hands sir, this is what you do at work, play videogames.... Good Job, sounds like something HamSter would do :laugh: man you live a hard, life, if i had 3 atoms, i would not know which one to take to work. (TOUGH DECISON ;)), You know if you have space problems because of so many atoms, i would gladly to take one off your hands ;D.
-HamSter

CalScot

Post by CalScot » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:02 am

[quote="Mark S."]
Try a round..or two ;D   Don't forget to reload!

http://www.maylandgunclub.co.uk/skeet.htm
[/quote]
That's actually pretty good! I thought I could finally beat my 12 yr old at something on the PC. I got 9850 he got over 10,000. Wee bugger!

He shot a 12ga shotgun for the first time couple months back. He missed the clay twice. At least I can beat him at something :laugh:

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:36 pm

Too much time?  Hmmm....playing on the internet is my break time between working on cars in my little one man garage.

Some days,I need a LOT of breaks. When something that should take 1.4 hrs takes 4 hrs....(like a rear axle shaft on an '05 Escape)

Or when I have a customer call me to say their 2004 Liberty needs a battery because it won't start,and I find the motor seized due to the idiots not changing the oil for 40k miles/2yrs......I need a break.

I don't drive to work... I jog .And then jog home for lunch.And then back to work. Then home...  ;D

I would give you one of my Atoms..but I'm afraid of the damage it would do....The things in life you earn are so much sweeter.