How many 5 year olds can you take in a fight?

A place to be silly and pass time mindlessly
Heywood-Yablowme

How many 5 year olds can you take in a fight?

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:21 pm

I can handle 34 of the little scoundrels...  http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/fight5

Mr.Woolery

Re: How many 5 year olds can you take in a fight?

Post by Mr.Woolery » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:03 pm

Apparantly only 30.  HAH.  I have at least double that buried under my house.

John H

Post by John H » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:22 pm

[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
Apparantly only 30.  HAH.  I have at least double that buried under my house.
[/quote]
I just did 72 of them little c**** at the local school.
What's the thing on the internet you're on about?

apollyon25

Post by apollyon25 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:55 pm

There was no - are your hands, feet, knees and elbows registered as lethal weapons? question - so somehow I only got 33.

At least half of the kids bodies under Spaz' house are my kills because I had already filled up the under house areas of this house, my previous one, a small stream culvert and about 1/3 of the local pony club land, before they started asking questions.

I'm the reason why "no kids get coal" on Xmas... Its not because they are all good!
The ones that do get a piece of coal have been hits sanctioned by Santa himself. I do the job, and take the coal for the fire that evening...

The kids featuring on milk cartons are the lucky coal bearers...

John H

Post by John H » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:59 pm

[quote="apollyon25"]
There was no - are your hands, feet, knees and elbows registered as lethal weapons? question - so somehow I only got 33.

At least half of the kids bodies under Spaz' house are my kills because I had already filled up the under house areas of this house, my previous one, a small stream culvert and about 1/3 of the local pony club land, before they started asking questions.

I'm the reason why "no kids get coal" on Xmas... Its not because they are all good!
The ones that do get a piece of coal have been hits sanctioned by Santa himself. I do the job, and take the coal for the fire that evening...

The kids featuring on milk cartons are the lucky coal bearers...
[/quote]
We should have gone out in Auckland!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I use you as a character in my book?
Has anyone else ever?????????????????
Nutjob
x

jon b

Post by jon b » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:53 am

got just 26 but also got a low score with the zombie masicre. I must care too much ;)

apollyon25

Post by apollyon25 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:46 pm

[quote="John H"]
We should have gone out in Auckland!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Well, you bastard, I was sitting by the phone, waiting! All night long! Worried! You could have been in an accident for all I knew!
I called the hospitals, even the (God forbid) morgue... I even called the janitor of the Sky Tower to see if he could see you with the big binoculars up there, but no! Not a word from you letting me know you were alright! Nothing. I couldnt even leave the house to search for you! What if you had called??!?! Dont you dare "nutjob" me, you lazy, inconsiderate, good-for-nothing MALE!
Honestly, I give you the last year or so of my life and all you do is take take take... I dont know why I bother.

I'm sorry John. Its over between us.
>:(

:'(  :'(

;D

Nutjob indeed.

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:55 pm

haha 43