Yellow car / Yellow Min, Minii, Mini Convertible / number plate game

A place to be silly and pass time mindlessly
Wmcmanus

Re: Yellow car / Yellow Min, Minii, Mini Convertible / number plate game

Post by Wmcmanus » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:47 am

[quote="Alec"]
Apparently 'Mokes' are not allowed on the Caymans, despite it appearing to be the ideal environment for them.
[/quote]

Exactly!  I think you were the one who found that language here: http://www.caymanislandscustoms.com/Res ... s-Pro.html

"No vehicle of a type known to the motor vehicle trade as â??mokeâ?� or â??mini-mokeâ?� or any similar vehicle or vehicle commonly known as a â??beach buggyâ?� or â??dune buggyâ?� or any similar vehicle. No parts for any such vehicles may be imported into or used in the Islands without the permission of the Governor."

I suspect that the Governor has better things to do than to talk to me about my desire to bring in a Moke.  But if it's a red one for Santa maybe he'll listen!  ;D

Alec

Post by Alec » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:59 pm

OK, a few more yellow Minis to put me to the top of the list seeing as Dex is claiming the yellow Ferraris that I posted on the other thread.

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

Wmcmanus

Post by Wmcmanus » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:43 pm

Guys, you need to remember that Alec is retired.  You'll never catch him!  Dext is going to have a hard time even adding up his points for that last post.