[quote="bolus"]
does this stuff work?

[/quote]

:laugh:

This is my recommendation and cure.                         :P

Funny stuff.

:pop:

*Hot linky no worky after a certain time*
Last edited by dickedup on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Woolery

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by Mr.Woolery » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 pm

[quote="dickedup"]
By that same train of logic then our pal Keebler should not mention his project vehicle here on an Atom forum?            :)

No?

You really don't have to read everything on a board by the way. Asking a simple question about the status of a thing is not harassment at all. Don't care for my posts? Feel free not to read 'em.

Simple as that.                    :-*

"Tagental"? Hell... I had to look that up!

P.S. That lil' critter circulating around your siggy area is very troublesome.                  :tu:
[/quote]

Please, call me Spaz.

Yes, indeed you bring up an excellent point that dp "shouldn't" (using your term) be bringing up his project on this forum...if it isn't an Atom.  And he didn't.  You did.  He didn't mention anything about his DP1 anywhere in this thread that I can see.  You did.  dp is talking about his Atom with a different powerplant.  That's Atom related.  You are talking about the DP1 and your problems with dp as a result of that project.  Not Atom related.

You're also right that I don't have to read everything on the board.  I also don't have to look when someone comes into my house and poops in the living room--but I would.  The allegory is the same...your pooping in the living room.  And your exhibiting the same dignity in your actions here.

dickedup

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by dickedup » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:17 pm

[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
[quote="dickedup"]
By that same train of logic then our pal Keebler should not mention his project vehicle here on an Atom forum?             :)

No?

You really don't have to read everything on a board by the way. Asking a simple question about the status of a thing is not harassment at all. Don't care for my posts? Feel free not to read 'em.

Simple as that.                    :-*

"Tagental"? Hell... I had to look that up!

P.S. That lil' critter circulating around your siggy area is very troublesome.                  :tu:
[/quote]

Please, call me Spaz.

Yes, indeed you bring up an excellent point that dp "shouldn't" (using your term) be bringing up his project on this forum...if it isn't an Atom.  And he didn't.  You did.  He didn't mention anything about his DP1 anywhere in this thread that I can see.  You did.  dp is talking about his Atom with a different powerplant.  That's Atom related.  You are talking about the DP1 and your problems with dp as a result of that project.  Not Atom related.

You're also right that I don't have to read everything on the board.  I also don't have to look when someone comes into my house and poops in the living room--but I would.  The allegory is the same...your pooping in the living room.  And your exhibiting the same dignity in your actions here.
[/quote]

You quite positive that you never owned a Lotus Elise when they first came out?            ::)

Good Lord what a noggin you've got there. Just asked a simple question. His DP-1 is all over this forum. So the engine "might go in an Atom" slated for production one day? Who cares?

The title of this thread is... "It runs or something to that effect".

Belay your poopoo talk muchacho. It's sounding rather pompous.                ;)

bolus

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by bolus » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:31 pm

gah the spray's not working!!

dickedup

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by dickedup » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:47 pm

[quote="bolus"]
gah the spray's not working!!
[/quote]

Well son... you are from Port Land!                ;)

:P

Mr.Woolery

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by Mr.Woolery » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Mr.Woolery

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by Mr.Woolery » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:01 pm

silver

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by silver » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:02 pm

Yes, it is, and he's talking about his ATOM not the DP1

Mr.Woolery

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by Mr.Woolery » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Let's make this thread useful...somehow.

Mr.Woolery

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by Mr.Woolery » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Mr.Woolery

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by Mr.Woolery » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:23 pm

apollyon25

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by apollyon25 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:06 am

[quote="dickedup"]
Good Lord what a noggin you've got there. Just asked a simple question. His DP-1 is all over this forum. So the engine "might go in an Atom" slated for production one day? Who cares?

Belay your poopoo talk muchacho. It's sounding rather pompous.                ;)
[/quote]

Okay I'll bite...

His DP1 comments on various threads are in context with the topic being discussed at the time.
Your comments however, are inflammatory and not related to anything other than your beef with him.
The 'Busa engine IS IN AN ATOM NOW hence this thread.

The only valid point/question I see dickedup presenting is in regards to some apparent deposit(s) made on the DP1 car prior to its public availability(?).  However, I don't think this is the forum to bring up that subject, as it is not Atom related.  I would like to suggest that dickedup take his issue with DP elsewhere, as the subject is at best only tangental to this forum's purpose and at worst, harassment of its membership.

dickedup, please stop the trolling.  It's getting old very fast.
[/quote]

I agree. Take your personal issues and direct them at the parties involved. Away from this forum.
None of us want to hear you bitch at a fellow club member who, for the record, has been, and continues to be both helpful and insightful.

Politely - give it a rest...

Not so politely - Give it a rest or duck off.

dickedup

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by dickedup » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:33 am

[quote="apollyon25"]

Your comments however, are inflammatory and not related to anything other than your beef with him.

The 'Busa engine IS IN AN ATOM NOW hence this thread.

None of us want to hear you bitch at a fellow club member who, for the record, has been, and continues to be both helpful and insightful.

Politely - give it a rest...

Not so politely - Give it a rest or devil off. [/quote]

Just asked Keebler when his long awaited Easy bake Oven project was going to see completion.          ::)

After five years or so of NOT knocking that out when do you really think you'll find a V-8 engine available for your Atom amigo? Truth be told 90% of drivers can barely handle that 4-banger from the factory.

"Devil off"?

You take a shot like that across my Texan bow again... I'll just be forced to open up a rather large can of Scunyun on your End-of-the-Earth personage.

:tu:

dickedup

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by dickedup » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:36 am

Let's make this thread useful...somehow.

[/quote]

Now THAT is pretty damn funny Spazattack!                    :laugh:

Y'all just have to know how close Texans are to their grilling and BBQ equipment.

:'(

bolus

The Spazed Dick Comedy

Post by bolus » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:48 am

Dude, you should post a picture of yourself.