State Farm Insurance

State specific issues relating to Atom registration with the DMV
RyanD

Re: State Farm Insurance

Post by RyanD » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:08 pm

[quote="ebeck"]
Speaking of NO, my local Uhaul dealer said NO to renting me a tow dolly because I said I was pulling the Atom.  Of course, I would have never said it if I knew he was going to say no.  Next time, I will just have to lie.
[/quote]

That's strange.  I rented a car hauler from them and even took the car there to make sure it would fit.

I also got insurance from Sean.

silver

Re: State Farm Insurance

Post by silver » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:42 pm

I was able to rent from Uhaul just like RyanD....and I have insurance through Sean....I found him almost 1 year ago, and he's obviously the place to get your insurance....I think most people here are probably under 700 per year if not under 600 per year...it varies by the agreed upon amount.

by the way....has anyone called and attempted to up their insurance to cover the current replacement cost considering for a lot of us it's gone up close to 15k....I talked to Sean originally about this and he said when the time came that I wanted to do it, I would have to get it appraised.....hopefully enough time has gone by that an appraiser could get decent info on it...I'm just curious if anyone has pioneered this with Rally yet?  Any takers.