I'm going for a drive.
Attachments
IMG_3331.jpg
IMG_3331.jpg (44.65 KiB) Viewed 2798 times

bolus

Re: Guess what?

Post by bolus » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:35 pm

Woo!  :tu: :tu: 

But that plate looks messed up, I can read the numbers.  You may need to get a new one :)

Hey, we were talking about you this weekend.  Darth and I were working on the atomfest trip and given Darth's work schedule we probably cant make the drive all the way up to Colorado springs to pick you up.  Can you meet up half way?  We are finalizing the route and I'll post it up soon. 

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:55 pm

Congratulations!  ;D :tu:

I know it's been a long road for you, so it's really great to hear that you're all set to head out on the highway and look for adventure...whatever comes your way.

Now go look for some twisties!

Karl

Post by Karl » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:14 pm

Congrats, Bottoz!

That "We Drive" sticker, is that to let people know what you're doing when they're sitting behind you in traffic?  :D

rfmarz@frontiernet

Post by rfmarz@frontiernet » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:52 pm

WooHoo Bottoz. Congratulations!!! I hope nobody else is on the road when you are lest they be swept up in your vacuum! :laugh: Have a great drive. ;)

Bottoz

Post by Bottoz » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:21 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks guys. Now my Pal (palladium #46) needs a bath.

Karl - The "We Drive" is part of a NASA sticker I had on the rear. "We Drive Harder - NASA". But now it's covered up by that lovely White and Green silhouette of the Colorado Rockies! I hate paying taxes... but today, I was happy to pay Uncle Sam to get those tags!

silver

Post by silver » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:22 pm

effin A cotton....well done, congrats....I'm going to take mine out for one last drive before pulling the ECU to send back to brammo

Bottoz

Post by Bottoz » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:02 pm

[quote="bolus"]
...Hey, we were talking about you this weekend.  Darth and I were working on the atomfest trip and given Darth's work schedule we probably cant make the drive all the way up to Colorado springs to pick you up.  Can you meet up half way?  We are finalizing the route and I'll post it up soon. 
[/quote]

Let me know YOUR route. I'll meet you guys wherever you cross the Continental Divide.

1965Cobra427

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:26 pm

Yahooo! Ain't pioneering great?! Thanks for carrying the Atom registration banner into heretofore uncharted waters. We need to tip a glass (or can or bottle) for you in the club Room in October.

See you then.

Driver

Post by Driver » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:27 am

Conrats Bottoz! :tu:

What are you doing here? Go drive... You can always catch up in the winter at the first snowfall. :)

cranius

Post by cranius » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:47 pm

Yessss! God I am envious of you and those beautiful Colorado roads. Do use all a favor and hit the twisties like you mean it!  :tu: