Registration in Georgia

State specific issues relating to Atom registration with the DMV
07Atom

Re: Registration in Georgia

Post by 07Atom » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:25 am

[quote="1965Cobra427"]
[quote="Driver"]
Just curious how interested Johnny Law  :police: is. How many pull-overs so far Cobra?
[/quote]

Just one. Four cops in two cars pulled me over for not using my signal to change lanes on an open, empty four-lane street in my home town. They were just bored. One checked out my license, registration, etc. while the other three asked the typical "what kind of car is that?", "did you build it?", "how fast is it?" kind of questions. They showed no inclination to challenge the legality of the car.
[/quote]

Mmmm, Arkansas. ;D

Driver

Post by Driver » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:07 am

Was that in a Homer Simpson voice? ;D

1965Cobra427

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:21 pm

[quote="Driver"]
Was that in a Homer Simpson voice? ;D
[/quote]

Or maybe Yoda?

07Atom

Post by 07Atom » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:45 pm

I tried doing both, and I'm going to have to say it's a Yoda.  mm..m..MM aR-KAN-sas!

Driver

Post by Driver » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:48 am

Ok, so move to Arkansas, when are you going to? And bust you, is your local government going to when they pull you over after 2 or 3 "Safety" Checks,?  The route you go where rent a closet in someone's home, going to, hmm?  Your mail have them forward?  To renew your tags and driver's license travel there once a year, hmm? ;D

wisp

Post by wisp » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:37 am

[quote="Jammer"]
I found it easier to open a biz in a friendly state...which is both legal and can help tax wise.  I have a few small businesses, and this will just be another I was going to open anyway.  I will work out the details, but at least I will be legal with this method I beleive.
[/quote]

The Arkansas Atom Storage Company  ;D

07Atom

Post by 07Atom » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:05 am

Definetly not planning on moving to Arkansas, nor breaking the law to drive my Atom on the streets. Just had to "Mmm" at what it'd be like to live in such an Atom lenient state. :)

Someone needs to establish a company in one of these states and hire all Atom owners as employees.  And get a nice corporate insurance policy, too.  We could actually have a legit business plan to charge people for ride-alongs in our respective states! :)

wisp

Post by wisp » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:08 am

[quote="07Atom"]
Someone needs to establish a company in one of these states and hire all Atom owners as employees.  And get a nice corporate insurance policy, too.  We could actually have a legit business plan to charge people for ride-alongs in our respective states! :)
[/quote]

Reminds me of the Nike slogan  :laugh:

07Atom

Post by 07Atom » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:28 am

[quote="wisp"]
[quote="07Atom"]
[/quote]

Reminds me of the Nike slogan  :laugh:

[/quote]

"Just Do It" ?