Club room?

Tips and useful information relating specifically to the use of the forum.
Caroline

Club room?

Post by Caroline » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:02 am

Hi

I've just paid my membership so how do I get access to the "clubroom"? I can't find a link anywhere when I log in.

Cheers

Caroline

Hedge

Re: Club room?

Post by Hedge » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:05 am

Caroline

Send Bruce (Fielding) a message. He can activate it for you.

Cheers, Hedge

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:39 am

She has!

If you have paid your membership, you should have access to the members area of the main website too.

If you don't, please let me, Andy or Piers know
Last edited by Bruce Fielding on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

Caroline

Post by Caroline » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Thanks Bruce I can see the club section now  :)

Billy Og

Post by Billy Og » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Bruce

I dont seem to be able to see the clubroom either, probably not looking in the right place, can you activate / point me in the right direction?

Paul

Alec

Post by Alec » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:29 am

[quote="Paul"]
Bruce

I dont seem to be able to see the clubroom either, probably not looking in the right place, can you activate / point me in the right direction?

Paul
[/quote]

Hi Billy Og Paul, are you a payed up member, as that's what you need to be to get into the clubroom?

It isn't showing up in your Avatar if you are.  :-\
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

Billy Og

Post by Billy Og » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Alec

I am now a fully paid up member, I guess there may be something that needs activating?

Also, if you get a spare hour or so it would be great to meet up again?  Perhaps over one of the next few weekends?

Paul

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:42 pm

I think someone has activated it for you, should be listed amongst the other forums now

Ben

[quote="Paul"]
Alec

I am now a fully paid up member, I guess there may be something that needs activating?

Also, if you get a spare hour or so it would be great to meet up again?  Perhaps over one of the next few weekends?

Paul
[/quote]

Alec

Post by Alec » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:08 pm

[quote="Paul"]
Alec

Paul
[/quote]

Paul, it's now in your Avatar as 'Club Member' so you should now have access to all areas.

I'll let you know when I can pop over for a spin.  :tu:
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

Billy Og

Post by Billy Og » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:41 pm

Alec

Got it. Thanks. See you soon.

Paul

DADOH

Post by DADOH » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:19 pm

I've paid my membership today, but my avatar is still not saying club member and although I can sign in as a member I can only change e mail options etc, can't access club room.

Bruce says he's resigned and can't help.. can anyone help please....

Alec

Post by Alec » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:34 pm

[quote="DADOH"]

I've paid my membership today, but my avatar is still not saying club member and although I can sign in as a member I can only change e mail options etc, can't access club room.

Bruce says he's resigned and can't help.. can anyone help please....
[/quote]

I'm not sure but I thought it was Ben who said he would take over as 'Membership Secretary' so maybe he can help.

I thought there wasn't going to be any changes until early next year though.

The only other person I know of that may be able to activate it for you is Ross McWilliam as he is the site Administrator.

DADOH

Post by DADOH » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Thanks Alec have pm'd Ross.

ross

Post by ross » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:19 am

Looks like one of the moderators has already updated your membership status on the forum so that should be okay.  While I'm the forum administrator, I'm afraid I don't get any notification of payments received so am not in a position to validate club membership status.  I also don't have any access to the www.atomclub.com website/system so can't update membership status their either.

Hopefully there will be some clarification as to who is doing what in regard to the club soon.

Cheers, Ross.

DADOH

Post by DADOH » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:27 pm

HI Ross/moderators, the clubroom topics are visible, but I can't see the The Registered Users Enclosure or the The Owners Club Members Lounge- can anyone sort this please???