Forum downtime - 10:00 - 12:00 (GMT) 23rd Nov 2007

Tips and useful information relating specifically to the use of the forum.
Alec

Re: Forum downtime - 10:00 - 12:00 (GMT) 23rd Nov 2007

Post by Alec » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:22 pm

[quote="Ross McWilliam"]
[quote="Dext37 Fielding"]
on my version of Vista Business i just press CTRL + 1234 and i go straight to task manager...
[/quote]

You've probably got a 'special' edition Dext...similar I think to discovering a gold wrapper on your Willy Wonker bar (I'm sure Ben will be along to remind of the precise name of said bar).

Cheers, Ross.

PS.  anyhow, i'm assuming the forum is working fine for most people now thankfully.
[/quote]

It's just called a 'Wonka Bar'
Attachments
WonkaBar.jpg
WonkaBar.jpg (10.28 KiB) Viewed 318 times
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:25 pm

[quote="Alec"]
[quote="Ross McWilliam"]
[quote="Dext37 Fielding"]
on my version of Vista Business i just press CTRL + 1234 and i go straight to task manager...
[/quote]

You've probably got a 'special' edition Dext...similar I think to discovering a gold wrapper on your Willy Wonker bar (I'm sure Ben will be along to remind of the precise name of said bar).

Cheers, Ross.

PS.  anyhow, i'm assuming the forum is working fine for most people now thankfully.
[/quote]

It's just called a 'Wonka Bar'
[/quote]

I concur ;)

Ben

p.s. Alec, did you take that photo' yourself, if so you might want to consider redeeming the golden ticket I hear that is worth doing, however don't get greedy when faced with free chocolate or you will surely come a cropper.

Alec

Post by Alec » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:10 pm

[quote="benyeats"]
I concur ;)

Ben

p.s. Alec, did you take that photo' yourself, if so you might want to consider redeeming the golden ticket I hear that is worth doing, however don't get greedy when faced with free chocolate or you will surely come a cropper.
[/quote]

No I didn't take the photo myself and I'm not after your Anorak crown as I'm not in the same competition as you let alone the same league.

I'm just quite good at tracking down information which is why I enjoy researching my family tree where you have to think sideways to solve problems due to errors in recording and transcribing documents to get to the facts that you need.

It's a bit like being a detective whereas your more like the reference section of the library.
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)