New members

Tips and useful information relating specifically to the use of the forum.
JonnyBravo

Re: New members

Post by JonnyBravo » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:26 pm

[quote="jon b"]
[quote="JonnyBravo"]
[quote="jon b"]
I'll get my girlfriend to drive the boxster and I'll drop the atom off with you if you like so you can try it on track for a few days - sorry only kidding  ;D would be happy to take you out in it anytime here.[/quote]

Youre a cruel cruel man.....

Now on the other hand if you want to drop the Atom off with Vanos and your girlfriend off with me.....  ;D
[/quote]

You haven't seen my girlfriend  :o ........ no only kidding, she's lovely  ;)
[/quote]

You dont know how unfussy I am Jon..... only kidding my wife is lovely  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

vanos330

Post by vanos330 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:38 pm

[quote="jon b"]
Welcome Vanos
Hope to drive to Italy next spring - I'll get my girlfriend to drive the boxster and I'll drop the atom off with you if you like so you can try it on track for a few days - sorry only kidding  ;D would be happy to take you out in it anytime here.  Why don't you come to the big event in France next June - sure you could get many rides there

cheers
Jon B
[/quote]

Thanks Jon B...you are really very cruel ;D...as Jonny Bravo correctly said ;)
Thank you for your advice and if I can I'll be in France next June...ready to hop into your Atom as a passenger or into your girlfriend's car as navigator...if you prefer driving your Atom alone...It could be as interesting as testing an Atom... :o ....no only kidding, I'm a gentleman :angel: and my girlfriend is a hyena... :police:
Last edited by vanos330 on Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JonnyBravo

Post by JonnyBravo » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:57 am

[quote="vanos330"]

Thanks Jon B...you are really very cruel ;D...as Jonny Bravo correctly said ;)
Thank you for your advice and if I can I'll be in France next June...ready to hop into your Atom as a passenger or into your girlfriend's car as navigator...if you prefer driving your Atom alone...It could be as interesting as testing an Atom... :o ....no only kidding, I'm a gentleman :angel: and my girlfriend is a hyena... :police:

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

g8kam

Post by g8kam » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:13 pm

MADONNA :o