Hallett lapping days - June 26-29

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
1965Cobra427

Hallett lapping days - June 26-29

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:49 am

Eddit Hill and I have a pact - We're trying to get to Hallett each month for the rest of the year for Atomic fun. We met lin May and had a great time despite some chassis breakage on my car. The Atomic lap record dipped into the 1:21 range for the first time and we were getting air under all four coming out of turn 9.

Next on the schedule is June 26-27 (two Stephens School days where for the entire day, we get a 20 minute the bottom of each hour and the school gets the top.)  Saturday is the regular High speed Touring day with lots of other street cars involved. If we're not worn out or broke, we'll play then too. Sunday is for the real die-hard and i never make it that far. Eddie does sometimes.

Join us if you can. I am so bummed about not being able to make Reno, I just have to get my Atom fix somehow.

Thursday and Friday are $250 for each day with very small groups, usually 2-4 cars. Saturday and Sunday are $95 each, but in much more crowded sessions.

twebb

Re: Hallett lapping days - June 26-29

Post by twebb » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:26 am

I'll be there both days for the HST school.  Looking forward to seeing the Atom drop into the 20's.

Tim

positron

Re: Hallett lapping days - June 26-29

Post by positron » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:43 am

damn high cost of diesel.... otherwise I'd be there...