Texas Hill Country Tour

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
Westtexass2k

Texas Hill Country Tour

Post by Westtexass2k » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:53 am

I would like to extend an invitation to Atom owners to come and joint some of the USA7s club members with a tour of the Texas Hill county south of Kerville on April 12 and 13th.  We will be arriving the evening the 11th and start of early 12th and 13th.   I have a 215 or 300 mile loop for Sat.  and a 200 mile loop on Sunday.   I have pre-driven all the routes and these are some exceptional roads and made jut for our cars.  If you would like to join we have rooms blocked at the LaQinta Inn under the USA7s.   Email me to let me know if you intend to come or want more info.    loren@organicracing.com 
Last edited by Westtexass2k on Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silver

Re: Texas Hill Country Tour

Post by silver » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:09 am

Sounds very cool, I'll have to check my schedule!!

Westtexass2k

Re: Texas Hill Country Tour

Post by Westtexass2k » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:10 pm

It should be an excellent time with like minded car nuts.  I would love to see and Atom in person and maybe catch a short ride in one.  I am working feverishly to get my new car finished in time to take there for a shake down run.  I am building a new Ultralite S2k with a Rotrex supercharger running on Ethanol.  This will be a good test run for me to see how it does.