Eddie FourFather Hill and Ariel Atom 3 Track Demonstration this Saturday and Sun

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
FourFather

Eddie FourFather Hill and Ariel Atom 3 Track Demonstration this Saturday and Sun

Post by FourFather » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Eddie FourFather Hill will have his 2012 Ariel Atom 3 demonstrator at Eagles Canyon Raceway tomorrow and Sunday, November 9 and 10, and there is no charge to come and watch. So if you haven't yet seen how quick a 1325 pound, 300 horsepower car can get around a road race track, here is your chance.

Eagles Canyon Raceway, 13 miles northeast of Decatur, Texas, on highway 51. Website is eaglescanyon.com and there is a link to it at the bottom of the Ariel Atom page on my  www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com  website.

Forecast both days is sunny, temp in the 70's, and 10-12 mph wind.

Serious fun!

Eddie  :vroom:  :checkeredflag:
Last edited by FourFather on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

FourFather

Re: Eddie FourFather Hill and Ariel Atom 3 Track Demonstration this Saturday and Sun

Post by FourFather » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Over 130 MPH and some thrilling gees at Eagles Canyon!

And besides being what I think was the fastest car there with two seats, a license plate, and DOT tires, I did not have to do anything to the car before, during, or after, the event, except put pump gas in the car.

Really big fun!  :vroom:  :checkeredflag: 

:wize:  Those of us that are fortunate enough to own one of these Atoms are truly blessed!

Eddie  ;D