California Speedway January 16 & 17th

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
CalScot

California Speedway January 16 & 17th

Post by CalScot » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:14 am

I am running Cal Speedway with Speedventures Jan 16th and 17th.

I will be running the F2000 car. This will be the only chance I can get to test here before the first race of the Pacific F2000 series kick off in March. Hytech is now my official main sponsor for the series so the Hytech guys will be there. It should be a fun weekend and as always, it's great to have the Atom group to hang with.

nickpoore

Re: California Speedway January 16 & 17th

Post by nickpoore » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:17 am

Are you going to change your gears this time?  :D

CalScot

Post by CalScot » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:23 am

[quote="Nicholas"]
Are you going to change your gears this time?  :D
[/quote]

Yes, John is going to show me how next week plus he will be there but we are setting up the car a few days before. I just want to crank the miles in and get as much seat time as possible with what we think will be the right set up for it.

Are you going to make it? (I'll have the new toy for lounging  ;) )

nickpoore

Post by nickpoore » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 am

You know I'll try to make it.

I was going to try to do Streets this weekend also (since they are offering the discount), however I have to work this weekend.

Even if I don't get to drive, I'll certainly make time to come out spend time in the 'van'.

CalScot

Post by CalScot » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:32 am

[quote="Nicholas"]

I was going to try to do Streets this weekend also (since they are offering the discount), however I have to work this weekend.
[/quote]

I will need you myself for some IT stuff at my office over the next few weeks, but I promise I won't call and give you an excuse to miss the track days.

I have a busy schedule this year with track days. There will be lots of track stuff going on and I have several test days booked where anybody can join me with an Atom and run also.

atomathics

Post by atomathics » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 am

[quote="Nicholas"]

Even if I don't get to drive, I'll certainly make time to come out spend time in the 'van'.
[/quote]

Eh, what's this with the Streets?  Is it Speed Ventures?  Dying to get out to there.  What's the discount,  AAOC?

CalScot, I think I could make Cal Speedway, at the very least just to pay a visit on Sunday and say hey, but hopefully run.  Will know better in a few days!

positron

Post by positron » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 am

[quote="CalScot"]
I have a busy schedule this year with track days. There will be lots of track stuff going on and I have several test days booked where anybody can join me with an Atom and run also.
[/quote]

Cool.. you booking a track for the day?

fiestycolumbian

Post by fiestycolumbian » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Hamster and I will be there Sunday to hang out. Lots to talk and plan about...

fiesty

hondahamster

Post by hondahamster » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:17 am

TrackHamSter is ready for his second trackday >:D. But his supercar(s2k) is sick :-\ :P  Let just say it rattles like a trailer when you drive it :laugh:
Hopefully, I will have it running tomorrow :tu: and will see you guys there!
-TrackHamster  8)

CalScot

Post by CalScot » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:51 am

With regret, I had to cancel my weekend with Speedventures at Cal Speedway this morning.

I think I have PM'd everybody that might have tagged along so if I missed you, I appologize.