Official: WEST COAST ADVENTURE (WCA) - June 7th-13th '08

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
dp35

Re: Official: WEST COAST ADVENTURE (WCA) - June 7th-13th '08

Post by dp35 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:20 am

[quote="Positron"]
Run FOREST RUN... link
[/quote]

Thanks for sharing that Dennis.  That's the 1st time I've heard my car from the outside. 

positron

Post by positron » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:50 am

Glad to.. :tu:

Here's what we really saw... I said to Darth.. Where'd he go?... "Where'd who go?..."link
Last edited by positron on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Driver

Post by Driver » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:17 pm

There's 300 or so picts up to the point where we left Car & Coffee in The Gallery. Ones like this:
[align=center]Image[/align]

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Wow, Driver!  Just spent about an hour looking through all those pics!  It's gonna take you FOREVER to get them all uploaded, huh?  :o

positron

Post by positron » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Has anybody received their driving "certs" from the RF driving school yet?

Driver

Post by Driver » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Uploaded about 50 more shots from Buttonwillow last night. Maybe 50-100 more to go (200 to sift through). I'm gettting much more "selective" now.

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:02 pm

[quote="Driver"]
Uploaded about 50 more shots from Buttonwillow last night. Maybe 50-100 more to go (200 to sift through). I'm gettting much more "selective" now.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for doing all this followup work, Driver.  I for one really appreciate it.  ;) :tu:

silver

Post by silver » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:38 pm

[quote="Driver"]
There's 300 or so picts up to the point where we left Car & Coffee in The Gallery. Ones like this:
[align=center]Image[/align]

[/quote]

Driver, that's cool the Ultima you photo'd is the same one that was in the "Supercars Exposed" tv show that featured Shinoo's atom :)

Driver

Post by Driver » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:47 pm

You are welcome. The 200 500 (found more on the next card) or so are just to finish up Buttonwillow's UTCC event. There's over 65 gigs of pictures in RAW format to go through. Several thousand more at least. I'll keep everyone updated as major chunks are uploaded. I'll be creating additional albums for the separate sections of the WCA events. 2-3 more at least.

[align=center]Image
The shots so far have clearly shown me that I need much better glass 'gla$$'.  :doh:

I borrowed Randys' 300MM (instead of my 18-200) a little later in the day. Some of those coming up.[/align]

Comments are welcome. The Gallery even allows you to leave comments below any specific photo if you are logged into it (under the little "@" tab next to Home). Any Club Member not signed up just PM me your full real name and a password and I'll set you up. This will also allow you to upload your own photos.
Last edited by Driver on Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wmcmanus

Post by Wmcmanus » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:53 am

[quote="Driver"]
Any Club Member not signed up just PM me your full real name and a password and I'll set you up. This will also allow you to upload your own photos.[/quote]

I'd like to take you up on that!  Do I need to send you my favorite password or do still remember it from those days you spent loading all sorts of things onto my Macbook Pro?

Driver

Post by Driver » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:25 am

Your username is wayne_mcmanus. That's Full name, lowercase with a underscore. You are already on the gallery. Might just need to try logging in again. PM it to me if you need it reset.

Wmcmanus

Post by Wmcmanus » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:22 am

[quote="Driver"]
Your username is wayne_mcmanus. That's Full name, lowercase with a underscore. You are already on the gallery. Might just need to try logging in again. PM it to me if you need it reset.
[/quote]

Thanks, Ken.  I'm having no luck but we can work it out via PM.

Driver

Post by Driver » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:37 am

Uploaded the last of the picts (about 60) from Buttonwillow tonight.

Next up, the trip through Mammoth and generally the two days before we arrived at Reno-Fernley.
Last edited by Driver on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

wildwhl

Post by wildwhl » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:15 pm

[quote="Positron"]
Has anybody received their driving "certs" from the RF driving school yet?
[/quote]

Anybody?

WW

(crashed and burned on dirtbike http://registeredink.typepad.com/inkblots/  so it wouldn't matter anyway)