May 13th Track Day in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Honda/Ecotec Atoms attending!

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
McFred

Re: May 13th Track Day in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Honda/Ecotec Atoms attending!

Post by McFred » Thu May 31, 2007 11:51 am

I can count quite a few but nothing potentially broken/harmful.  :tu:

Bottoz

Re: May 13th Track Day in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Honda/Ecotec Atoms attending!

Post by Bottoz » Thu May 31, 2007 1:27 pm

The main thing that caught my eye was the Brake/Reverse Light.  ???

silver

Post by silver » Thu May 31, 2007 2:08 pm

Bottoz, mine is in the same position as yours, maybe they decided to change there positioning after MCfred's and before ours were built, or maybe it's an undercover way to tell an LSJ from a K20a???

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Thu May 31, 2007 3:35 pm

Colour
Bubbles
Battery cut off
Rims
rear lights

McFred

Post by McFred » Thu May 31, 2007 6:22 pm

Well due to some confusion early on my reverse/fog lamps were not sent with the car when Brammo shipped it.

In fact NO lights of any kind were on the car except a single brake lamp.  So I had to wait another month to get the lighting kit then had to install the lights and switches.

WIth a minimum of fuss we put the lights on where the electrical connectors fell.  You can see the difference in angle between the way the turn indicators are mounted too.

nickpoore

Post by nickpoore » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:37 am

Tires
Wheels
Brakes (black ones does not have Track brakes.)
Body Panel Color
Rear Lights (brake/reverse are different order; indicators are different angle)
Bubbles
Battery Cut Off

Does the black one have a catch can.  I can see it on the blue, but not on the black?