Cars & Coffee... June 27!!!

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
hondahamster

Cars & Coffee... June 27!!!

Post by hondahamster » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 am

Sooo this weekend Fiesty and I are going to bring the entire fleet of cars to C&C this weekend, and if we get a few people to join us from here it would be great! :angel:
We got the Mini Electric last week and love it, Put 200 miles in 3 days, would go further, however the range is limited :doh:  ;D
hopefully this is the plan. Fiesty is going to driving the atom, I driving the lotus exige, and my grandpa is driving the mini electric to the car show :tu:
So if you have time please come and join us.. Maverick, Calscot, Spaz, magicman, Nicholas,... or anyone plz join us it would be one sick show.
Weather will be perfect :drool:  So post if you guys can come! :tu:
Let the party begin :pop:
-HamSter ;D

maverick1

Re: Cars & Coffee... June 27!!!

Post by maverick1 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Hammy, you sure you can handle driving the Lotus? That's a lot of car for a rookie driver... ;)
I will probably be making it.

atomathics

Post by atomathics » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:07 am

Hmmm, I should be able to pop down for a bit in the morning.  Definitely need to see Fiesty's more civilized chariot!

See you there!

a

fiestycolumbian

Post by fiestycolumbian » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 am

[quote="maverick1"]
Hammy, you sure you can handle driving the Lotus? That's a lot of car for a rookie driver... ;)
I will probably be making it.
[/quote]
The hamster got caried away, he wont be driving either one.

[quote="atomathics"]
Hmmm, I should be able to pop down for a bit in the morning.  Definitely need to see Fiesty's more civilized chariot!
See you there!
a
[/quote]

atomathics, got to dust off the cob webs on the atom, so probably bring that instead.

Anyone interested in trying out my grandad's Mini E, is more than welcome to. The endless torque is something else.

fiesty

CalScot

Post by CalScot » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Great showing today at C&C. You just never know what will show up.
A few fabulous cars including A Porsche GT1 Le Mans car from this years race. (the teams spare car) and the usual crappy Veyron, Carrera GT's and useless Ferrari 599's, 430 Scuds and old mint 250's :laugh:

fiestycolumbian

Post by fiestycolumbian » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 am

Dont forget the NA public debut of the Lotus Evora. They had 2 cars there, black and white:
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/06/29/lotu ... nd-coffee/

Perfect weather = awesome show. It also helps to race Calscot's atom to the beach  ;D.

On a side note, taking the atom out again, after a long haitus, reminded me how much I love this car.
Driving the Lotus is fun everyday, but the atom is just soo special.
After my short honeymoon with the Exige, I can safely say that the Atom>Exige;D (happy calscot and atomgirl!!! :D)

fiesty