Portable tools (recommendations)..

Atlarge

Portable tools (recommendations)..

Post by Atlarge » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:23 am

I know there has been a lot of suggestions previously about what we should keep in our "frunk's" so I thought I'd also add one of my own.

I recently purchased the "Wera 056490 toolset" which is both a perfect fit and extremely useful collection of tools for anyone doing a trip in their car that wants some extra piece of mind!

No affiliation, available from all the usual places - it's almost comedically small but unlike most things of its size, extremely well put together & practically enough in this one pack to disassemble about 80% of the car!!!

Not the cheapest, but really nice - highly recommend!!

Sir Nick

Re: Portable tools (recommendations)..

Post by Sir Nick » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:37 am

Looks made to measure for the Ariel:

Atom 3.5R, Black+Red flashes, CF front & rear wings, CF bonnet & mud guards.  Bristol

8_enj

Post by 8_enj » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:07 pm

Hi Nick, thanks for the suggestion i found it on mano mano £66.95 free pnp 👍🏻

MDifficult

Post by MDifficult » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:59 am

This, plus a long wheel nut socket and an imperial hex for the uprights, an adjustable spanner, a multi tool (with knife and pliers) and some zipties, and spare fuses, and a supercharger belt and a puncture repair, a bottle of water, a mars bar, gloves and a cloth.

I may have given this too much thought. ;D

Atlarge

Post by Atlarge » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:51 am

MDifficult wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:59 am This, plus a long wheel nut socket and an imperial hex for the uprights, an adjustable spanner, a multi tool (with knife and pliers) and some zipties, and spare fuses, and a supercharger belt and a puncture repair, a bottle of water, a mars bar, gloves and a cloth.

I may have given this too much thought. ;D
:) That's quite an impressive list, I generally roll with a spare belt (just in case), the toolkit, some zip-ties and a few polishing cloths...