Youtube video of my Atom in Sepang International Circuit

If you race your Atom or use it hard on track, here's a place to discuss strategy and swap tips.
discom

Youtube video of my Atom in Sepang International Circuit

Post by discom » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:24 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUrZpOzeTeo

This was the first time I have a passenger in my Ariel. The additional weight does affect the car's handling but it was still good enough to be a blast around the track. Spun out once...but then it was a good chance to show off the car's acceleration.

I am just a novice driver and I still do not know how to heel/toe and miss a few lines...so be gentle with the critiques :)

discom

Re: Youtube video of my Atom in Sepang International Circuit

Post by discom » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Yeah...it was close. Could hear my passenger shouting for me to stop.

Another video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRTiQglr-0w

This is me trailing an ECU tuned XKR with a smaller supercharger pulley. I was interested in this car cause I own a XFR and was curious how the mods affected the XKR's performance. On the straights, the XKR out pulls the AA3 300!!

I may just apply the same mods to my XFR :)

Anyways...I spun out again cause I lifted on the throttle :(

kepetersen

Post by kepetersen » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Thanks for the video links.  Looks like you were having fun! 

By the way, what video hardware/software package are you using?  It looks great.

discom

Post by discom » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:40 am

[quote="kepetersen"]
Thanks for the video links.  Looks like you were having fun! 

By the way, what video hardware/software package are you using?  It looks great.
[/quote]

Yeah...I was having a blast with the Atom. Just learning how to drive it properly now.

I am using the Race Technology DL1 + Dash 2 + Video 4 combo. It is a very capable package and what I really like is that I can sync videos from different laps or drivers and watch them simultaneously while analyzing the data. 

iroraider

Post by iroraider » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:55 am

That was driven god ;D
It is an nice track and you made an god job. With an loosen mirror :tu:...........