Brooklands Double 12 Motorsport Festival 17-18 June 2017

Less driving, more natter. For when you just want to hookup.
autobackup

Brooklands Double 12 Motorsport Festival 17-18 June 2017

Post by autobackup » Mon May 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Some of you might be interested in this event - unfortunately i will not be in the UK otherwise I would be there as a friend of mine (ex-work colleague) is heavily involved in both this project and also the fund raising Gala Dinner (details attached)!

Celebrating the 110th Anniversary of the opening of the Brooklands Race Track

Below you will find the website link where you can find the full details as well as links to the entry forms for the various motoring events being held on the 17-18 June 2017.

https://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/whats-on/the-brooklands-double-twelve-motorsport-festival

As many of you probably know funds have steadily been being raised for the restoration of the famous Brooklands Race Track and the fund raising is now within sight of the finishing post with about £750,000 left to raise out of the original £8 million target.

The 'Brooklands Aircraft Factory and Race Track Revival project' will see the Finishing Straight revealed for the first time since 1940 - the first part of the restored track (the finishing straight) will be re-opened again on the 17 June 2017.

To this end there is also a fund raising Gala Dinner being held at the Brooklands Museum on the evening of 16th June at 19.00 (please click the link below for the details of the Gala Dinner and booking form) should any Atom owners be interested?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzB6nA19M_GSLXRaalRRd3FvTms/view?usp=sharing

Unfortunately I cannot reduce the file size of the Gala Dinner invitation/Booking Form to under 512kb so the above is a link to the .pdf form stored in my Google Cloud!
Last edited by autobackup on Mon May 08, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atom 3.5R (Cyprus)
Honda CRV 2.2 Ex Auto i-DTEC (Cyprus)
Suzuki Celerio 1.0 SZ4 (Cyprus)
Honda CRV Ex I-MMD eCVT Hybrid (UK)