USAtoms

A country specific area to gas about the AmericAtom
Bruce Fielding

USAtoms

Post by Bruce Fielding » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:46 pm

So, how many Atoms are there in the US now?

And, Rob, when are you thinking of going south? I might have a mission for you...
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

dingo

Re: USAtoms

Post by dingo » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:53 pm

Departure is tentatively scheduled for next Friday August 26th to spend a weekend with Craig. It will take the betta part of a day to get there. I could hurtle down I-5 but that's too tedious.  So I'll take al onger more scenic route, bu tracking East, inland and then South. Past Columbia Rver gorge. Let me know what you'd like me to do for you and I'll see if I can accomplish. Glad to try.

dingo

Post by dingo » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:18 pm

There are at least three Atoms in the US now. OR WA and CA (all West Coast) Simon suggested in a reecnt interview that there were more, but I don't know if they've been delivered. Other US owners have not shown up on Atomclub forum as far as I can tell. 

jaimin

Post by jaimin » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:02 am

Rob if you decide to head down to Atlanta or this far south anytime soon give me a shout!

dingo

Post by dingo » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:12 pm

No plans to go as far as Atlanta, GA.  It has been mooted that there might be a possibility of participating in "One Lap of America" in 2006. That's held this coming year in the Western States. 

xtremecivichb

Post by xtremecivichb » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:28 am

James Sharp own one at Tulsa, Oklahoma