New here..soon to be atom owner

A country specific area to gas about the AmericAtom
Dbwy

New here..soon to be atom owner

Post by Dbwy » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 am

Hi everybody, I am new to the forum (although I've been lurking and reading posts for quite some time) and wanted introduce myself. My name is Darren and I live in San Diego, Ca. Last week I sent Shinoo (sector 111) a deposit for a new Atom. After owning many different cars and educating myself about the Atom, I'm confident that this new Atom will be the most exciting to date.

I am very excited to become an Atom owner, and I'm hoping that the Atom will meet or exceed my expectations. I have never been in one nor driven one, so I have very little idea what to expect. If anybody is in the San Diego area (or close), I would love to be able to see a street legal one in person (Shinoo had a track Atom at the shop, and this is the only one I've ever seen in person).

Also, if anybody has any advise on what to expect please feel free to let me know. Thanks!

wattie

Re: New here..soon to be atom owner

Post by wattie » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Congrats on the new purchase!

Sounds a bit like myself...never seen or been in one b4 I purchased.

What to expect....erm, lots of attention, lots of fun and the constant need to press the pedal to the floor :vroom:

Then there's  the wait........agony....but worth it as you won't be disappointed!!!

Cheers Wattie