TMI Offers Benefits to US Members

A country specific area to gas about the AmericAtom
toms

TMI Offers Benefits to US Members

Post by toms » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 am

TMI Autotech, the North American manufacturer of the Atom, have teamed up with Atom Club to offer free membership to everyone who purchases a new car from them from January 2012 onwards.

Atom Club members will receive a 10% discount towards a  Level 2 VIR Driving Experience featuring the Atom.  This level 2 course is perfect for owners to learn about high performance driving in an Atom.  Events are held at VIR Raceway and feature open track sessions with one-on-one instructor feedback.  You learn to drive an Atom in a controlled environment, with experienced Atom instructors. Everything is provided – Track-ready Atom for the day, driving gear, Breakfast and lunch.

TMI will also offer, on a first come-first served basis, to support up to 4 regional Atom events in 2012 with a sponsorship of $500 per event.  The events can be anything Atom related – Car Show, Track Event, Autocross, Backyard BBQ, just as long as Atoms and their owners are there having a good time!  TMI will also work with anyone organising an event to help promote the events to North American Atom owners through various channels.

We're working with TMI to try and provide some more offers and discounts to members too.......

vikcho

Re: TMI Offers Benefits to US Members

Post by vikcho » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:35 pm

I just ordered my new AA 3 from TMI! How do I get a membership now?

toms

Re: TMI Offers Benefits to US Members

Post by toms » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:47 am

This is a pretty old thread now so not sure if the offer still stands - best to contact Mark Swain at TMI and he can organise/confirm this for you.

Tom