AAOC NA Secretary Resignation

A country specific area to gas about the AmericAtom
CalScot

AAOC NA Secretary Resignation

Post by CalScot » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:59 pm

My fellow Atom owners,
Today, I resigned as the US AAOC Secretary. Possibly the shortest job I’ve ever had.  :-[
I’m a firm believer in doing any job to the best of my ability no matter what it is! I had good intentions with this position but it is clear that I do not have the time to do it justice.

I’ve been struggling with finding the time and energy to take care of my normal business and family life and it’s just too much for me. So before I get a reputation as being ineffective and a useless tosser, I have to be honest with myself and focus on the stuff that keeps a roof over my head and my wife & kids happy.

I am still organizing the WCA 3. I will be an active participant on here organizing local track days and the like and basically contribute my normal useless banter.

I fully support the guys behind the AAOC scenes who do a thankless job keeping the club & forum lights on. I wish them all the best in what they are trying to do.

Sorry if I let anybody down :(

Sincerely,
Peter.
Last edited by CalScot on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

NormLarson

Re: AAOC NA Secretary Resignation

Post by NormLarson » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:18 am

Pete, you are a busy guy, I and I am sure most others understand that.  Thank you for your stint ;D
Last edited by NormLarson on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karl

Post by Karl » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:47 am

Thanks for your service while it lasted!

maverick1

Post by maverick1 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:10 am

Slacker.... ;)

Gage

Post by Gage » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:45 am

Your heart was in your volunteer spirit.  We know where you stand and what you want to happen.  Thanks for being willing.    :tu: :)