Eddie Hill Joins the Ariel Atom Team

A country specific area to gas about the AmericAtom
Mark Swain

Eddie Hill Joins the Ariel Atom Team

Post by Mark Swain » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:01 pm

http://www.arielatom.com/newsflash/eddi ... -atom-team

For Immediate Release

April 2010 Alton, VA – TMI AutoTech, Inc. is pleased to announce a new and exciting association with Eddie Hill’s Fun Cycles of Wichita Falls, TX.  This new partnership will see Eddie Hill’s Fun Cycles represent the Ariel Atom brand as the Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas exclusive dealer.

Eddie Hill’s Fun Cycles is a well established business with 44 years of service as a motorcycle, ATV, and powersports dealer maintaining the Better Business Bureau highest rating of A+.  The dealership will provide sales and service for the new Ariel Atom 3, as well as provide sales, service, and support to existing Ariel Atom 2 owners.

Eddie Hill’s Fun Cycles was opened in 1966 by Eddie Hill who has since gone on to become famous in the world of North American motorsport.  Eddie is the only racer to have set official National Records as the fastest and quickest in the sport of drag racing and has also won World Championships in Top Fuel cars as well as Top Fuel boats.  One of Eddie’s most notable accomplishments came in 1988 when he was the first person to officially run the ¼ mile in under 5 seconds!

After retirement from full time racing Eddie continues to be very active at his dealership along with his wife Ercie.  When not at work Eddie continues to spend free time at the race track and can routinely be found with his own personal Ariel Atom at local race tracks turning some very quick laps.

“Our new partnership with Eddie Hill’s Fun Cycles builds on an already enthusiastic dealer network of genuine automotive enthusiasts…and to add a motorsport legend into the mix is fantastic!” states Mark Swain, V.P. Sales and Marketing for TMI AutoTech, Inc.  “If the Ariel Atom can satisfy the need for speed of someone who was routinely running from 0-320mph in 4.5 seconds….that says a lot about the performance capabilities of the Atom 3!”

For more information on Eddie Hill’s Fun Cycles please visit www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com

Heywood-Yablowme

Re: Eddie Hill Joins the Ariel Atom Team

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:46 pm

;) :tu:  Very cool!!

nickpoore

Post by nickpoore » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Congratulations Eddie!

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks, MadMax and Nicholas.

We are very pleased and excited, and can hardly wait for our demo to be built and arrive!

It is hard for me to express how very fortunate and blessed  :angel: I feel, to to be able to make a living doing what I love so much!  :tu:

Eddie ;D

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Congratulations Eddie and the Atom owners in your area !

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:29 pm

:)  Thanks, benyeats. It is truly heartwarming to receive well-wishes from you, and from so far away!  :tu:

Eddie ;D

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Spill the beans,Eddie, and give us the specs on your "demo".. ;)

dp35

Post by dp35 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Sounds like Eddie's going to join the Honda club.  Could be interesting.  Or, will he just cut the BS and strap into an Atom 500?  Seems appropriate...

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:35 pm

"Or, will he just cut the BS and strap into an Atom 500?"

I agree..very fitting. :tu:

AndyLUFC

Post by AndyLUFC » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:23 am

Fantastic Eddie!  :tu:

Congratulations!

NormLarson

Post by NormLarson » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 am

[quote="MadMaxAtom and company"]
"Or, will he just cut the BS and strap into an Atom 500?"

I agree..very fitting. :tu:
[/quote]

Wouldn't that be more like the Atom 5000?

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:52 am

Congratulations, Eddie!  I'm wishing the best success for you and your partnership with TMI.

wisp

Post by wisp » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 am

[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
Congratulations, Eddie!  I'm wishing the best success for you and your partnership with TMI.
[/quote]

+1

First Shinoo, now Eddie. Seems like TMI have their act together which can only be encouraging for US owners.  :tu:

NormLarson

Post by NormLarson » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:19 pm

[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
[/quote]

+2 Eddie!  Now about that branch in Washington ...

atomathics

Post by atomathics » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:27 pm

[quote="Norm"]

+2 Eddie!  Now about that branch in Washington ...
[/quote]

I though Tom S. has become an authorized service and repair provider?  So it's not Washington, but he's a lot closer to you than Eddie!

And best wishes, Eddie, on the new venture!