I’m on the list.

Feel free to talk about all things Atom in this board.
SvenTheHammer

Re: I’m on the list.

Post by SvenTheHammer » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:32 pm

Preseh wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:04 am Just had my gear linkage sorted during my annual service and it was £95 + VAT. Very happy with the shift feel now for sure. I wouldn't rule out the sports exhaust as an additional purchase - it only takes 5-10 minutes to change over and for me it really makes the car sound SO much better on the road. It crackles and burbles and has a much more sporty sound than the standard one. My standard one only gets put on for track days now.
The sports exhaust makes the car sound like it should, and now sounds like it goes. Much better sounding than the 3.5 sports exhaust which I also had. The pops and bangs on deceleration are epic. I’ve got both, and as you said, it doesn’t take long to change them over, and so worth it.

Corky

Re: I’m on the list.

Post by Corky » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:48 pm

SvenTheHammer wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:32 pm
Preseh wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:04 am Just had my gear linkage sorted during my annual service and it was £95 + VAT. Very happy with the shift feel now for sure. I wouldn't rule out the sports exhaust as an additional purchase - it only takes 5-10 minutes to change over and for me it really makes the car sound SO much better on the road. It crackles and burbles and has a much more sporty sound than the standard one. My standard one only gets put on for track days now.
The sports exhaust makes the car sound like it should, and now sounds like it goes. Much better sounding than the 3.5 sports exhaust which I also had. The pops and bangs on deceleration are epic. I’ve got both, and as you said, it doesn’t take long to change them over, and so worth it.

Mine doesn’t pop and bang. Did yours start after a while Sven? Heard that some cars need the exhaust to bed in before performing theatrics.
Atom 4
Porsche 992 GTS