New Bespoke Exhaust on Atom 2

Feel free to talk about all things Atom in this board.
thomasholmes265

New Bespoke Exhaust on Atom 2

Post by thomasholmes265 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:03 pm

Just had an amazing job done by Demand Engineering in Suffolk on my Atom 2 and thought I would share with you all the finished result

I decided to go for a stubby Back Box with central exit between the Spoiler mounts

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Toilet Duck

Re: New Bespoke Exhaust on Atom 2

Post by Toilet Duck » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:12 pm

Is that titanium or stainless, looks like a new manifold as well as back box etc? Do you know what dB level it gives out (for track days)? Can I ask what this cost as I'm going to need a new system at some point as I think the baffles are going in my back box (it's getting louder...)

Cheers

thomasholmes265

Re: New Bespoke Exhaust on Atom 2

Post by thomasholmes265 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:29 pm

Toilet Duck wrote:Is that titanium or stainless, looks like a new manifold as well as back box etc? Do you know what dB level it gives out (for track days)? Can I ask what this cost as I'm going to need a new system at some point as I think the baffles are going in my back box (it's getting louder...)

Cheers
Its full Stainless Steel

I haven't measured the decibel level yet, am curious to know as well for trackdays, but ive kept the old Box which can be swapped over if too loud

Best to contact Dan @ Demand Engineering for a quote on price because I paid less than it should have been because it was the first Atom he has done, next time he said he would charge more because of the work he had to put into it

For me It was a cheaper than getting the Stainless Manifold and Box from the Factory, and the quality is 100 x better so it was a no brainer

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk