Atom 4 emission standard

Feel free to talk about all things Atom in this board.
kelvin12382003

Atom 4 emission standard

Post by kelvin12382003 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:11 pm

Hello all

I am curious if anybody know what emission standard does AA4 meet? Euro 6b or 6c?

I know that the IVA does not check on emission in the UK. But I thought it may be good ideas for anyone, who wanted to get it registered elsewhere.

Thanks in advanced

Regards

Kelvin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreamscape

Re: Atom 4 emission standard

Post by dreamscape » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:37 pm

Based on the new Civic Type R, it should have Euro 6d TEMP...

ooinaru

Post by ooinaru » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:39 pm

Speaking of getting it registered elsewhere.. how is the EU homologation coming along? I may have missed if there were some updates. Cheers.

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:48 pm

ooinaru wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:39 pm Speaking of getting it registered elsewhere.. how is the EU homologation coming along? I may have missed if there were some updates. Cheers.
I have a 4 on order, For me Co2 is very important to get it registered, so I’m gonna need type approval.
Tom tells me they will decide wether or not they are going to get it type approved as soon as Brexit is through.
I don’t understand why and he didn’t manage to explain why this is inportant, but fact is...I will not know if I can register this car before early 2021...

I’m buying a GT3 next year and just see what happens with brexit.

My logic tells me it will not be type approved after 2020 anymore as the order books are full for a years in advance and by the time the cars (which are ordered extra due to type approval) will be delivered, the engine is outdated and they are gonna have to invest in the same thing again...

thomas_fr

Post by thomas_fr » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:13 pm

speedmachine wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:48 pm
ooinaru wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:39 pm Speaking of getting it registered elsewhere.. how is the EU homologation coming along? I may have missed if there were some updates. Cheers.
I have a 4 on order, For me Co2 is very important to get it registered, so I’m gonna need type approval.
Tom tells me they will decide wether or not they are going to get it type approved as soon as Brexit is through.
I don’t understand why and he didn’t manage to explain why this is inportant, but fact is...I will not know if I can register this car before early 2021...

My logic tells me it will not be type approved after 2020 anymore as the order books are full for a years in advance and by the time the cars (which are ordered extra due to type approval) will be delivered, the engine is outdated and they are gonna have to invest in the same thing again...
EU type approval is expensive : if done now and needs to be done again post-brexit, this is a costly issue

ooinaru

Post by ooinaru » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:47 pm

So essentially EU customers are out of luck when it comes to registering their cars until Brexit most likely?
How did the person ordering his car to Belgium (someone on this forum) register it?

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:52 pm

ooinaru wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:47 pm So essentially EU customers are out of luck when it comes to registering their cars until Brexit most likely?
How did the person ordering his car to Belgium (someone on this forum) register it?
Just like the old cars, creative with rules

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:53 pm

thomas_fr wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:13 pm
speedmachine wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:48 pm

EU type approval is expensive : if done now and needs to be done again post-brexit, this is a costly issue
I know type approval is expensive, but if your car has it, they cant take it away after brexit, so whats the problem?

Tompy

Post by Tompy » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:01 pm

ooinaru wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:47 pm So essentially EU customers are out of luck when it comes to registering their cars until Brexit most likely?
It will be registrated as a second hand 😉