Thinking about atom...eBay link

Feel free to talk about all things Atom in this board.
Chriscov88

Re: Thinking about atom...eBay link

Post by Chriscov88 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:17 pm

V6ollie1 wrote:I'm in the process of buying this.
Ive been to see it and test drove it last week.
It needs a good detail but it's in relatively good condition.
Did you speak to the factory about it and or buy it?

I ended up putting a deposit down on this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anon

Post by Anon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:48 pm

The front and rear wing on the car doesn't look right. I think it's the angle, it looks too deep or maybe it's my eyes. I think think it's a Ariel wing but could be wrong here.

Chriscov88

Post by Chriscov88 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:14 pm

simonrhart wrote:The front and rear wing on the car doesn't look right. I think it's the angle, it looks too deep or maybe it's my eyes. I think think it's a Ariel wing but could be wrong here.
Thanks for the advice.

They are definitely factory wings. I have spoken to Henry in the factory and he has confirmed this as well as it being a genuine vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anon

Post by Anon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:45 pm

That's good they are original wings, then looks like they need adjusting that's all.

I think you have a cracking value car there, enjoy! I know you will once the dry nice sunny weather comes in the spring - and it can't come too soon that is for sure.

rowmrob

Post by rowmrob » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:46 pm

Hope you have a great drive home. I have just been out for a drive, so know just how cold it is out there today. Your Atom looks like a really good purchase. Where in the UK are you? I am in sunny Essex.

Chriscov88

Post by Chriscov88 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:41 pm

rowmrob wrote:Hope you have a great drive home. I have just been out for a drive, so know just how cold it is out there today. Your Atom looks like a really good purchase. Where in the UK are you? I am in sunny Essex.
I’m Bedfordshire just off the a1 so not far.

Made my way up here tonight ready to collect tomorrow and it barely going above 0 tomorrow. Fingers crossed for the drive home on semi slicks.

tuscanracer

Post by tuscanracer » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:28 pm

Congratulations, a great buy and good value considering the spec :tu:
When i phoned the dealers on Friday they said the vehicle was sold awaiting for a PX to come in, must of been yourself!
Must of been a cold drive home? Enjoy :) :